Our top selling Hydrate + Heal Balm is a giant sigh of relief for easily irritated, dry skin. This soothing balm sinks deeply into the skin to regenerate, calm and protect long after application. The unique formula, composed of 16 botanical actives and Ugandan shea butter, is gentle and effective on sensitive skin, especially after sugaring or waxing.
We created this luxurious body balm to have a non oily finish that nourishes and hydrates chapped, blemished, problematic skin. Hydrate + Heal Balm even provides essential moisturizing and antibacterial properties to address ingrown hair after hair removal. A little goes a long way! Try it on rough patches of skin, cuticles, lips, feet, and more!
Sweet Sandalwood Hydrate & Heal Balm Details:
- Plantain Extract –cooling, soothing antiseptic and astringent properties
- Comfrey Extract –healing, astringent and emollient
- Rose –pore tightening, improves appearance of skin texture and tone
- Pumpkin Seed Oil– reduces redness, packed with skin-loving vitamins and antioxidants
- Shea Butter –emollient, hydrating, moisturizing and skin-regenerating
- Sandalwood – skin regenerating; strong anti-microbial; specific to blemished and problematic skin
- Geranium – healing, soothing, targets skin congestion and blemishes
- Lavender Oil –reduces redness, regulates skin functions and skin-regenerating
Our organic and fairly traded shea butter is sourced from Bead for Life , a nonprofit organization in Uganda that empowers women economically and socially through the creation of small businesses.
Use: With clean hands, apply balm liberally to soothe inflamed, chapped, irritated and dry skin after sugaring or waxing. This body balm is even effective on the bikini area to address ingrown hair.