Covid -19 Policies
There are a few changes and adjustments to how I need to operate to keep us all healthy. As always if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to call or text me at (989) 307-9369.
- FORM - I have a form specifically for COVID-19 that will need to be filled out no more than 48 hours before your appointment. I will include a link in the appointment reminder emails. Please have this filled out prior to the start of your appointment. Or you can find it here: COVID-19 INFORMATION & LIABILITY WAIVER
- MASK - All clients must wear a face mask when entering the building and during any service that does not require the mask to be removed.
- SANITIZE - Hand sanitizer will be in the foyer, please use it before entering the building.
- NO GUESTS - Only one person can be with me at a time. No one can sit in the waiting area and no one can attend the appointment with you (this includes children unless they have a scheduled appointment as well).
- ARRIVE ON TIME - Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before your appointment as we usually have limited parking available.
- TEXT ME - Please text me at (989) 307-9369 once you have arrived. I will reply as soon as I am ready for you to come in, once everything has been wiped down and sanitized properly. Clients will not be able to wait in the waiting area for the time being.
- BYOB - Please bring your own water bottle or drink if you would like one during your service, our beverage station will be unavailable for the time being.
- FEELING SICK? - If you or anyone you have been around have been sick, you must wait 14 days before booking an appointment and be symptom free. You must cancel or reschedule your appointment immediately if you experience cough, fever, sore throat, difficulty breathing, and/or are generally feeling unwell.
- EXTRA CLEANING TIME - I have added an additional 15 minutes to the end of each service to allow time to fully sanitize my room between each client.
- CREDIT CARDS - To help offset added expenses, I had to cut somewhere. Moving forward, checks and cash are preferred, if you use a credit card there will be a 3% fee.
- These guidelines may need to be amended as time goes on, so please remain patient and flexible as we navigate through all of this together.
I look forward to seeing you soon!! Holly